Friday, July 20, 2007

Deal Of The Day



I have a new shipment of fabric and I have decided to offer a few boxes for sale this time instead of just selling in my studio shop. I will offer 12 USPS flat rate boxes for $12.00 each (shipping included). I will make sure that each box will have a good selection of different types. the types of fabrics that may be included in the boxes cotton, decor, and some decor silks. I will make sure that you get a good amount of each. You should get 7-8 yards total of fabric in each box. I will take orders for more than one box per person. I might do this again but I do not know how soon this will be. All you need to do is e-mail me and let me know how many boxes that you would like and I will send you an invoice and you can mail me either a check or money order.
Only 5 boxes left. from this shipment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so welcome! I love your fresh ideas especially about the older sweater that is upcycled into a gator for your husband! That is just lovely! So stop by more often and maybe we can share notes because I know that I can learn from YOU that is for sure! Sharon

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Kate, when you said, "Thank you for hosting this every week. I have noticed that I do generate a lot of hits from your site and I really appreciate a place that I can find other etsy shops that I might not have seen otherwise. So thank you again." it brightened my day. Your comment meant so much to me so thank you for the feedback.